CS. Jayan K.
FCS:8154 and CoP : 7363
- Fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Bachelor of Commerce and Law
- Holder of Certificate in Dispute Resolution from Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation (IIAM) and Diploma in Financial Management and Accountability (FMSF & TISS)
- Masters in Science (Yoga)
- Successfully completed the Certificate Course of CSR Impact Assessment conducted by ICSI.
Skill and Experience
- Impassioned mediator with a strong sense of empathy, making the ideal go-between in dispute resolution.
- Keen professional possessing exceptional skills of deduction, having almost 2 decades of experience in company law practice and procedures, especially in complex, multifaceted matters.
- Resilient partisan of societal improvement, with a natural flair and expertise in the set-up, governance and management of NGOs.
- Committed lecturer having more than 14 years of experience in teaching and mentoring budding professionals
- Exposure to audit, finance and budgeting functions and years of advisory experience on financial planning and management
- Eloquent speaker at eclectic forums on topics ranging from mediation and management to yoga and mind conditioning
- Appearances before the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) representing companies for various matters listed under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Contribution to the ICSI magazine Chartered Secretary – The Journal for Governance Professionals, through articles on topics of professional import.
- Chief Financial Consultant, Attakkalari Public Charitable Trust of Contemporary Performing Arts, an international NGO
- Treasurer, Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation (IIAM)
- Treasurer, India International ADR Association (IIADRA)
- President, People’s Mediation Society, an NGO for promoting Mediation
- Faculty member of Kochi Chapter, ICSI for 14 years and counting
- Chairman, Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Kochi Chapter (2013)
- Member of the Expert Group on Secretarial Standards of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Executive Committee Member of KSUM Global, a Society for supporting Start-ups.