CS. Lekha Ashok
FCS: 8152 and CoP : 9011
- Fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Bachelor of Commerce
Skill and Experience
- Diligent professional with an eye for detail, having experience of over 17 years in the area of Company law, procedures and practice.
- Appearances before National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) and Regional Director (RD) for various matters listed under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Considerable exposure to FEMA and RBI regulations and in effective liaison with the regulators on behalf of MNCs for their respective compliance on foreign investments, transfers and routine compliance.
- Significant exposure to compliance and procedure with respect to mergers and amalgamation.
- Due-diligence, compliance with listing and SEBI regulations.
- Contribution to the ICSI magazine Chartered Secretary – The Journal for Governance Professionals, through articles on topics of professional import.
- Speaker at different forums including the SIRC of ICSI.
- Head of the Bangalore Branch of SVJS since 2010
- Governing Board member, Attakkalari Public Charitable Trust of Contemporary Performing Arts, an international NGO
- Was visiting faculty at Chinmaya Vidyapeeth, Kochi, handling Accountancy for students pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration (BBM)