CS. Rohini Varma K.
FCS: 8161 and CoP : 8594
- Fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Successfully completed the Certificate Course of Women Director from ICSI
- An eligible Independent Director registered on the database of Independent Directors and certified by the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
- Qualified Internal Auditor for Stock Brokers
- Completed a certified course on Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) from ICSI
- Qualified Social Auditor empanelled with ICSI -Institute of Social Auditors (ICSI –ISA)
- ICSI certified Peer reviewer.
Skill and Experience
- A thorough professional with a penchant for systematic and structured working, having profound knowledge and understanding of corporate law and practice and experience spanning more than a decade in corporate compliance.
- Vast exposure to take-overs and its documentation in its entirety, including drafting and vetting of agreements, due diligence and handling necessary correspondence with the regulators involved in the process.
- Greatly experienced in project management including drafting of project reports and liaison with project participants.
- Exposure to reporting and compliance under Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and related laws in Foreign Direct Investment and External Commercial Borrowings and appeared before the Regulators in respect of hearings on behalf of clients.
- Appearances before National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) and Regional Director (RD) for various matters listed under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Experience in handling NCLT held meetings of Companies.
- Addressed several professional forums on Corporate Law and its compliance.
- Contribution to the ICSI magazine Chartered Secretary – The Journal for Governance Professionals, through articles on topics of professional import.
- Speaker at different forums including the Southern India Regional Council (Chennai) of ICSI and other professional bodies.
- Experienced in documentation and execution of POSH Policy and providing training under the Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal) Act, 2013.
- Head of the Chennai Branch of SVJS since 2014.
- Treasurer of ICSI Kochi Chapter (2013)
- Member of the Career Awareness Programme Committee of the Southern India
Regional Council of ICSI for the year 2018.