CS. P.D. Vincent
FCS:3067 and CoP: 7940
- Fellow member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- LLB and Masters in Business Administration
- Insolvency Professional registered with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
- Certified CSR professional under ICSI
- An eligible Independent Director registered on the database of Independent Directors and certified by the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
- IIAM Certified Arbitrator with the Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation (IIAM)
- ICSI certified Peer reviewer.
- Successfully completed the Certificate Course of CSR Impact Assessment conducted by ICSI.
- Qualified Social Auditor empanelled with ICSI -Institute of Social Auditors (ICSI –ISA)
Skill and Experience
- Practical thinker and decision maker having over 32 years of multi departmental corporate experience spanning secretarial, legal, internal audit, vigilance and administrative functions.
- Perceptive with remarkable skills of interpretation in jurisprudence, bringing forth pre-eminent legal/secretarial opinions and advice.
- Keen analyst lending form and shape to myriad judicial orders on amalgamation/mergers/reverse mergers etc.
- Discerning practitioner having comprehensive knowledge, in-depth understanding and expansive exposure to Corporate Governance, Secretarial Audit, Listing guidelines, SEBI regulations, Foreign collaboration agreements and Joint ventures
- Skilled Resolution Professional (RP), adept at handling different stakeholders involved in the Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process, drafting of necessary reports and making appearances before the National Company Law Tribunal in this regard.
- Legal Expert in providing Advisory services on various Bank related activities
- Trustee, Attakkalari Public Charitable Trust of Contemporary Performing Arts, an international NGO
- Faculty member at Kochi Chapter of ICMA and ICSI during the initial years when coaching was introduced for young aspiring professional